Module 2: Hypnosis Practitioner Course
Module 2: Build Blocks of Change
In this module you will be immersed in the core methodology of NLP, learn the classic patterns and processes of NLP and be given plenty of time to practice and develop your skills as they apply to the field of hypnosis; these include:
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport establishment & maintenance
- Verbal & Non-verbal pacing & leading
- Calibrating through sensory experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals.
- How to structure an intervention.
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilising Anchors.
- Eliciting and adjusting Submodalities.
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilisation, And Installation
Richard Bandler and John Grinder modelled many excellent people including Milton Erickson, Virginia Satir and Gregory Bateson, among others. This work was groundbreaking and spawned EMDR, solution focused therapy, Emotional Intelligence and more.
- From 02 Mar 2018 09:30 to 05 Mar 2018 17:00