This half day workshop is designed to help you understand and apply hypnotherapy and hypnosis, including self-hypnosis.
The aim is not to be a fully qualified hypnotherapist, but to:
- understand how we create natural trance states
- What the effect of neagtive self-talk is
- how to create ralaxation or mativation within ourselves and others
- have a clearer understanding of the history and evolution of hypnotherapy
- how to hypnotise ourselves to achieve the goals we wants
Whether you choose to develop further and train as a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist, on one of our courses, or just apply the skills learn from this days session is up to you. At the end of the day you will realise the new skills you hvae gained will make a real impast on your life.
Your investment for the half day training is £25 - Please contact us to book on 0121 251 6172 or email us
** The Next Introduction to Hypnosis is Saturday 7th January 2017
What people say about the day. For more testimonials click here
Having attended a one day introduction to Hypnosis I can definitely recommend Mark for his skills. I gained valuable knowledge from the day which I can usefully incorporate into my work. I particularly liked the experiential nature of the day; I really enjoyed it. Thank you. Chris McIntyre