Mindfulness, Resilience and ACT 2-day course
Date: 01 Aug 2020 09:30 - 02 Aug 2020 16:30
Mindfulness and resilience go hand in hand and this 2-day training is designed to give you not just the theory but practical experience too.
You can book to attend Saturday or Sunday individually for £135 or the 2-day program for £225. Special offer zoom only price shown below
Saturday will focus on Resilience and Mindfulness, Sunday will Focus on ACT and Mindfulness.
It is more than just relief from stress and anxiety, it is a set of skills designed to help in every area of your work and personal life, plus you will be able to share the skills with others to help them too.
The training day includes
- CBT/NLP/ACT to build strategies for change
- What is ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy)?
- Problem-solving 'from problems to solutions'
- Emotional intelligence and the 'emotional hostage'
- Mindfulness and awareness
- Relaxation and stress management
- Ground Hog day thinking and more....
- Grit - long-term success
- Growth and fixed mindset
- The power of metaphor for changes
For more details please contact Mark on 0121 251 6172 or reply to this email. The group size will be kept small to ensure you get the most from the day so please book quickly to avoid disappointment.
Class size and locationWe keep the group size small to ensure you have plenty of time to get your questions answered.
Training will be live online via zoom. When you book and pay you will receive an email with login details. The bonus is the day is recorded so all who attend will have exclusive access to the video afterward.
Usual Price: £225
Special offer zoom only price is £90 per day or £150 for both day
You can pay over the phone, by invoice or using the dropdown menu below
- From 01 Aug 2020 09:30 to 02 Aug 2020 16:30