Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety and Beyond
Date: 17 Apr 2021 09:30 - 17:00
Are you interested in helping?
Trauma affects people in so many ways and so so many people are suffering as there seems no route out. This workshop will teach you the most effective tools to enable FREEDOM.
The Spectrum of trauma includes PTSD, Anxiety, Phobias, and more; all of which can be life-limiting.
This training day for therapists will help develop your skills and understanding by looking at:
- The Wounded Self – early unresolved emotional injuries
- The structure of PTSD - purpose, and freedom
- working with and understanding ACEs (adverse childhood experiences)
- The structure of anxiety and the function of the amygdala
- Sensory-based information and the Reticular Activating System
- The Map is not the Territory – signs are for the locals
- Phobias, Social Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Negative self-hypnosis
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis
Call 0121 251 6172 for more details and to book
Class size and locationWe keep the group size small to ensure you have plenty of time to get your questions answered.
Our courses are held in Kings Norton, Birmingham within a few minutes' walk from the train station. There is free parking and good value accommodation locally. Live on zoom
Amazing price for 2021 - £135 per person reduced to £100 as it will be live on zoom
Book & Pay
You can pay by bank transfer, invoice, cash, card (by phone) 0121 251 6172
or with the button below
- 17 Apr 2021 09:30 - 17:00