Mindfulness, Resilience and ACT 2-day course
Date: 01 Aug 2020 09:30 - 02 Aug 2020 16:30
Mindfulness and resilience go hand in hand and this 2-day training is designed to give you not just the theory but practical experience too.
You can book to attend Friday or Saturday individually for £135 or the 2-day program for £225
Friday will focus on Resilience and Mindfulness, Saturday will Focus on ACT and Mindfulness.
It is more than just relief from stress and anxiety, it is a set of skills designed to help in every area of your work and personal life, plus you will be able to share the skills with others to help them too.
The trainings day include
- CBT/NLP/ACT to build strategies for change
- Problem solving 'from problems to solutions'
- Emotional intelligence and the 'emotional hostage'
- Mindfulness and awareness
- Relaxation and stress management
- Ground Hog day thinking and more....
- Grit - long-term success
- Singing the Blues
- The power of metaphor for change
For more details please contact Mark on 0121 251 6172 or reply to this email. The group size will be kept small to ensure you get the most from the day so please book quickly to avoid disappointment.
Class size and locationWe keep the group size small to ensure you have plenty of time to get your questions answered.
Our courses are held in Kings Norton, Birmingham within a few minutes walk of the train station. There is free parking and good value accommodation locally.
You can pay over the phone, by invoice or using the button below
- From 01 Aug 2020 09:30 to 02 Aug 2020 16:30